We know trying new things can be intimidating. We’re her to serve you, and we welcome questions you may have. Below are some common questions you might be wondering about us.
I’m New Here!
- That the Holy Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative source of Christian doctrine and precept.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That man was created in the image of God, but as a result of sin is lost and powerless to save himself.
- That the only hope for man is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, the virgin born Son of God, who died to take upon Himself the punishment for the sin of mankind, and who rose from the dead so that by receiving Him as Savior and Lord, man is redeemed by His blood.
- That baptism in water is a burial with Christ and should be observed, as commanded in the Scriptures, by all who have repented and received Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells those who receive Christ for the purpose of enabling them to live righteous and holy lives.
- In the baptism in the Holy Spirit as an endowment of power of Christian ministry and service; we recognize that speaking in other tongues as the Holy Spirit gives utterance is one of the outward manifestations of the baptism in the Holy Spirit.
- In celebrating the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance and proclamation of the Lord’s death until He comes again.
- That the church is the body of Christ and is composed of all those who through belief in Christ have been spiritually regenerated by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The mission of the church is world-wide evangelization on the one hand, and the nurture and discipline of Christians on the other.
- That worshiping God in spirit and in truth is one of the most vital points of our church life; we affirm many different expressions of this worship, including: singing, standing, clapping, lifting of hands, making music with many different instruments, and dance.
- In Jesus Christ’s personal return to earth in power and glory; this is our blessed hope.
- Upward – Exalting God in prayer, praise, and worship and preaching the Word; we purpose to show God He is our passion and express our love and thankfulness for who He is, what He does and who we are because of His Grace.
- Inward – Encouraging each other; we purpose to express our love for one another in deeds, prayer and speech. In a world full of negativity, we choose to support, defend and honor each other in the sight of God.
- Forward – Equipping the saints; we purpose to assist others in identifying and employing their gifts for the extension and establishment of the Kingdom of God.
- Outward – Evangelizing the lost; we purpose to present the gospel of Jesus Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit in winning the lost to Him.
Visit us just north of State Road 14 at the corner of US31 and County Road 50 North